This is the third in a series of posts detailing the new line of Temrex vertical carousels. I hope that you have found the first two to be helpful.
In our last post, we provided you with a thumbnail guide to the standard size ranges of both the Giroclass P (Office) series and the Titan G (Industrial) series vertical carousels. Temrex has the engineering capabilities to manufacture unit widths in between these standard sizes to better meet your client’s specific needs and space constraints.
Temrex can also provide a host of valuable optional features to meet your client’s unique needs. Some of these options include:
- Electronically controlled security doors including password control access
- Work table options including wood, painted and stainless steel surfaces
- LED/Pick to Light indicators to speed storage and retrieval
- Multiple shelf carrier configurations including multiple tiers. Custom engineering solutions include a variety of roll out drawers, conveyor options, individual carrier locking/sliding doors, etc.
- Temperature and humidity controlled environment
- Fire detection and suppression
- Remote keyboard operation
- Multi-level access
In short, if you have a unique requirement or wish, give us a call and let us see if we can design a Temrex vertical carousel to fit. You can either click the link below or give us a call. REM Systems is the exclusive distributor for Temrex Vertical Carousels in the US and Canada.
Call us 610-296-9730